Tuesday 18 November 2014

...and now there are six....

work in progress...slow progress

On my easel.....six kids.....this is the most kids I've ever painted 

in the one space.

it's a bit like having six kids in the kitchen....something is bound to happen!

and there are now six times the chances of me messing up!

I'm already struggling ! 

feel like I'm wrestling with the paint.... a bit like this lovely kitch carving

 on the Rye Foreshore...how many kids would have run their hands 

over its woody, knubbly  tentacles over the years. 

I love it...makes me smile!



Rye Octopus Sculpture
'Octopus Garden'  2003
 Angela Polglaze



carved from a tree trunk with chainsaws
love the orange crab ! 


for more info on Angela...(that's not her!)sculptor and power-carver...
angela-polglaze .com


Update: ... I knew these little people would give me strife.... 

the 2 on the left and the little guy all changed!


                       Jo   :)

.

No comments:

Post a Comment