Tuesday 29 July 2014

...life got complicated!



It's been a while since I've been aboard here....

relatives sick, dog sick, car sick...you name it ....

it's been a tough couple of months.  Winter....grrrrr!




But I've been busy painting in between dashes to hospitals, vets etc etc

...a girl has to eat! ... and pay the vet bills! ....so I'll update you /backdate you

with what's been on my easel and on my mind.

This little piece in progress started way back on the 6 July is still

a work-in-progress, and now it's Oct!

July 06 2014


 I became side-tracked with a very complicated commission....

but that's a story for another day ...when I'm feeling stronger!

This is almost done but I'm still deciding whether or not I like the faces!

Little girls are always so 'individual',


today
Jo-Ann Hunt©
detail in progress

I'll just let it sit a while and come back to it when I'm feeling less stressed!

Think I'll stretch my wings and go  for a walk now ...sunshine is always the best de-stressor!

and skies are BLUE, bright bright blue  today  :)

North Road Pier, Brighton, Victoria


(this post and a couple of others  backdated from 12 Oct 2014...cheating I know but  :)  had to be done! )



No comments:

Post a Comment