Thursday 26 December 2013

Xmas part 2



yum...all low calorie of course!

Family, funny hats and food...

repeat, lots and lots of fabulous food.

and a swim to cool off.

aussie xmas


funny how Xmas ham and family can make you feel 1000% better :)

I headed back into the studio to find this monster next-door-but-one.

It's obviously been a noisy past few days whilst I've been away.






methinks I'm about to lose a lot of light

from my back-deck and varnishing place.

three stories on the fence-line will cut out a lot of sky

and I think start a domino-chain with nextdoor

and perhaps even my landlord joining the push to build up and up.

I guess I will just have to wait and see.

but today was very productive and I'm making headway with

 my Exhibition paintings.....and I sorted out the legs of this little guy!

Yay! Finally!! moving forward :)


work in progress
detail
Jo-Ann Hunt©



.

No comments:

Post a Comment