Thursday 19 December 2013

....under the weather....



'On Patrol'
detail
Jo-Ann Hunt



out of sorts

under the weather

below par

feeling awful

sick as a dog
off-form

laid up

out of action


Yep, that's about got it covered I think. 

rotten timing for it.

progress on paintings for my Group Exhibition at Sorrento 

have ground to a halt....

can't be helped...think I'll head back to bed with my lemon-tea and tissues 

and Echinacea and Garlic...

and try again tomorrow :(



'On Patrol'
detail
Jo-Ann Hunt

....and a painting from 2011....

...I like the caring look of the little tacker at the back....


'On Patrol'
Jo-Ann Hunt©
'The Child Within-Summer' Series
H112x122cm
H44x48ins
Acrylic on Canvas
2011
sold

.....thank goodness  tomorrow is a new day   :) 

                                             Jo   .



.


No comments:

Post a Comment