Thursday 29 March 2012

Camberwell Rotary Art Show 2012







Would you like to hear my news? I knew you would!

Well here goes....I was very excited to be asked to be a 'Feature Artist'
at the Camberwell Rotary Art Show.

'The Camberwell', as it's known thru'out Australia,
is a very prestigious, long-running (currently in its 46th year)
 art exhibition with over $55,000 in prizes and awards.

I spoke about this Show last year....it's a favourite of mine......but much more so  now!

this show receives literally thousands of entries
from all over Australia, and just to succeed
in being 'hung' is a terrific honour... but to 'feature' !!!  :)

but that's not all!

not only was I asked to be a  'Feature Artist' ....
with all my work at the very front,
prime position as you enter, and all hung together
with my bio and press info for everyone to see,
but it gets better!

.....I won an Award!


Jon Dwyer judge



.....Highly Commended .....for this painting.





'The Support Team'
detail
©Jo-Ann Hunt



I had no idea!
I went along to see the Exhibition yesterday afternoon and was very happily surprized!

and notice the red spot too!

you can see all the work selected to be hung this year if you click here .



oh my-oh-my!




I'll post you some better images tomorrow! Off to pop some champagne!




                                                           Jo   x







.




                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment